- Employment: Job Counseling & Skill Assessment
- Finances: Budgeting & Money Management
- Well-being: Cooking, Nutrition & Health
- Counseling: Immediate Needs Assessments, Peer Coaching, Referral Resourcing
- Child Care: Parenting Classes & Safe Place to grow
Respect is one of our primary core values. Our community expects all those able to work, to obtain meaningful employment within 2 weeks. Individuals are responsible for daily chores in our family atmosphere.
Have questions? Get connected to someone who can help!
Find out how Heart House has made a difference in the community and the lives of those we serve. We are committed to creating lasting change.